user_mobilelogo

Welsh Golf Breaks

Everything was great over the weekend in Swansea and the Lads really enjoyed the weekend.

The Dragon Hotel was ok, I know you phoned me to let me know about the bar that was closed, they did have the bar open in the restaurant so that we could have a drink whilst we waited for all to gather before going out into town.

The Monmouthshire Golf Course was a great start to the weekend. All the staff were very friendly and accommodating. No Issues what so ever. The course was enjoyed by all especially the long Par 3´s. Great course.

Machynys Golf Course……WOW!!!!….What a superb golf course……Everybody was in acceptance of the layout and quality of the course, really impressed on us all. Each hole had something different for us to take on. "Loved It”…..All the lads have asked if we can go back next year………

Clyne Golf Course……This is the 3rd or 4th time we have played here and we enjoy it every time we play. The golf course is a great course for our Sunday last round and the Weekend. It has stunning views of the Mumbles, The Gower and Swansea bay.

So to get in early on next year….

Thanks and Best Regards - Jim

Links to our sister sites

brittany golf logo

bristol logo

egb chimp

IOW mc

Wales

AT LOGO small

hereford logo black

dandc logo green text

Address

Tavistock Town
Council Chambers,
Drake Road,
Tavistock,
Devon. PL19 0AU

Office Hours

Monday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm

Contact 01822 618181

Answer phone available outside of these hours or if all the lines are busy.
Please leave your details and we will phone you straight back.

Or please use the Contact Form to get your enquiry started.